Thomas Doty – Storyteller
Media – Listen, Watch, Read
- Listen to Stories – Two native stories told by Thomas Doty.
- Winter Solstice Story – An Old Time story told by Thomas Doty.
- Our Takelma World – Thomas Doty describes the Great Animal that is the World.
- Advice from Grandma Aggie – Takelma elder Agnes Baker Pilgrim talks about teaching our children.
- Voice for the Voiceless – Recordings of Grandma Aggie made in 2019.
- Grant & Aggie Singing – Takelma elder Agnes Baker Pilgrim and her husband Grant Pilgrim sing two Yurok songs.
- Salmon Nation Radio – Alex Chadwick interviews Agnes Baker Pilgrim, Stephen Kiesling and Thomas Doty about the Sacred Salmon Ceremony at Ti'lomikh. Public radio series produced by Katie Davis.
- Public Radio Interviews: Thomas Doty on JPR and KLCC.
- Tish McFadden Interviews Grandma Aggie – Takelma elder Agnes Baker Pilgrim is interviewed by author and musician Tish McFadden. Tish's Upriver to Morning project was inspired by Grandma Aggie's teachings.
- Sacred Salmon Ceremony – Two videos of Takelma elder Agnes Baker Pilgrim and storyteller Thomas Doty talking about the Sacred Salmon Ceremony.
- John Letz Interviews Tish & Thomas – TV host and educator John Letz interviews Tish McFadden and Thomas Doty for his shows, Adventures in Education and Ramping Up Your English. Tish discusses her Upriver to Morning project, and Thomas talks about native storytelling and culture.
- Nancy Bloom Interviews Tish & Thomas – TV host Nancy Bloom interviews Tish McFadden and Thomas Doty for two episodes of her show, Life Passages: The Soul's Journey. They discuss Tish's Upriver to Morning project.
- 2019 SOU President's Medal – Takelma elder Agnes Baker Pilgrim is awarded the President's Medal at Southern Oregon University.
- Grandma Aggie – Celebrations of Life – News stories of two southern Oregon celebrations, in Cave Junction and in Grants Pass.
- Grandmother Poem – Thomas Doty shares a poem at Agnes Baker Pilgrim's Celebration of Life on January 11, 2020.
- First Salmon Ceremony – Takelma elder and Keeper of the Sacred Salmon Ceremony Agnes Baker Pilgrim talks about the ancient ceremony on the Rogue River.
- Grandma Aggie – Conversations from Penn State – Agnes Baker Pilgrim, spokesperson and eldest member of the International Council of Thirteen Indigenous Grandmothers, speaks about the grandmothers' hope to change the direction of the world, save Mother Earth, and ensure peace and prosperity for future generations.
- Life and Times of Grandma Aggie – Takelma elder Agnes Baker Pilgrim talks about her life.
- Taowhywee – Morning Star – Takelma elder Agnes Baker Pilgrim tells her story. This is a compilation of photos and video clips that span several years.
- Takelma Pit House – Takelma elder Agnes Baker Pilgrim describes a pit house built in 1999 behind the Kerbyville Museum in Kerby, Oregon.
- Agnes Baker Pilgrim and Her Art – Grandma Aggie shares her art with elementary school students.
- Rock Writing Videos – Three videos featuring rock writing master LaVan Martineau in Sacred Images and About Rock Writings, and Sue Vess in The Story of Atlatl Rock.
- News: Book Release: Cover story in the Ashland Daily Tidings.
- News: Medicine Rock Exhibit – In the Medford Mail Tribune.
- Review: Public Performance – In The Siskiyou.
- News: Doty in WA School – In the Olympic Elementary School newsletter.
- News: Doty in OR School – In the Keizer Times.
- Letter: Doty in Bay City, OR In the Tillamook Headlight Herald.
- News: Petroglyphs Stolen In the Los Angeles Times.
- News: Petroglyphs Recovered In the Los Angeles Times.